Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day

My sweet husband knows I love steak...and potatoes...and bread...so it's quite easy to find a romantic meal for moi. Eric q'ued it up. Grilled the steak and potatoes...Filet Mignon no less. They had it on sale at Henry's. It actually ended up costing less than dinner at In'N'Out would have, so I didn't feel bad about it...Anyway, throw in some Focaccia Bread, and you've got yourself the perfect V-Day meal.
Then for dessert...Cookies. Yes, cookies. Yummy heart shaped cookies. Actually, these were not the cookies I made, but I didn't take a picture of my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Coconut Masterpiece, so this will have to do. I made these last week, and they weren't great, but Eric was appreciative of the "I" "Heart" "U" cookie shape. I do love my husband...on every day, not just Valentine's Day...But, a Steak Dinner doesn't hurt either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment